Libra may launch in January 2021 to Indians wanting Crypto Education, Read Today's Top 5 Crypto News
Updated: Dec 5, 2020
1) Facebook's Libra may launch in January 2021.
Facebook’s Libra - is a digital asset built by Facebook and powered by a new Facebook-created version of the blockchain, may launch in January 2021 after the Libra Association receives regulatory approval by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) to operate as a payments service.
2) Bitcoin's Wholecoiner addresses have been increasing since 2009.
Only 5% of Bitcoin’s market cap has less than one Bitcoin in their wallet. Rafael Shultze-Kraft, CTO of Glassnode tweeted on 27 November 2020 disclosing that more than 800,000 addresses currently hold at least 1 BTC. The total worth of addresses holding less than 1 BTC is around $16 billion on the other hand for wholecoiner it's $301 billion.
3) The IOTA Foundation will join Austria’s newest Christian Doppler Laboratory.
The IOTA Foundation will join Austria’s newest Christian Doppler Laboratory, first of its kind is part of Vienna University of Technology and is named- CDL Blockchain Technologies for the Internet of Things (CDL-BOT). Dominik Schiener, co-founder tweeted
The new CD Laboratory is a significant milestone for #IOTA#SmartContracts. We will work with leading research and industry partners to accelerate its development and introduce new features such as atomic swaps and cross-chain interoperability. Exciting times ahead!
4) Polkadot will become part of the Blockchain Service Network.
The Blockchain Service Network which is a blockchain initiative backed by China's government officially announced that it will integrate
1. Polkadot, which processes numerous transactions on several chains in parallel, bringing another level to its network capacity.
2. Oasis which specializes in private and scalable decentralized finance tools.
3. Bityuan which provides blockchain solutions provider to Chinese companies.
5) It is hard for Indian Investors to invest in crypto assets.
According to a recent survey, most Indians don't know any easy way to access exposure to crypto-assets. The lack of regulations and unclear knowledge for Cryptocurrency is a major cause. Focusing on educating the crypto community in India & to solve the biggest problem of "unclarity", Todayq has launched a 6-day high-performance cryptocurrency course. Helping new users understanding cryptocurrency from beginning to the end, step by step.
Check out Todayq News